BLUE THERAPY Serum
Repair Visible Signs of Aging Wrinkles, Dark Spots, Firmness
Did you know that only 20% of signs of aging are inevitable? The other 80% can be visibly reduced. Now, you can reduce the look of up to 8 years of accumulated skin damage in just 4 weeks.
Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 9
Rated 5 out of 5 by retrac11 Amazing
I've tried so many different creams, serums and scrubs. Its crazy!!!! This product surpasses every other anti aging serum I have ever used. 6 weeks later and friends are saying to me that i look younger, fresher and have a great glow. I didn't believe anyone until I saw a picture that someone took of me.
Go buy this and you will not be disappointed. Just make sure to use the Therapy moisture cream as well as the force eye cream. That's my secret and it is totally working!
A very happy customer!
January 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deb1 Results so fast
I have been using this product not even 2 weeks yet, and I already can see results. I have(or had) a fairly deep furrow, between my eyes and could see a change in it after the first week. A little goes a long way. I smooth it over my face and neck, concentrating a little more on the furrow. The skin on my neck is also responding to the serum and looks firmer, and the "creepy skin" is deminishing. Love this product!
December 7, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by Heidi poorly packaged
Initially I like the feel of the serum, however any effect has not been noticeable.
The problem is the shape of the bottle and eye-dropper. More tham once the bottle tipped and on one instance spilled all over the wall and floor as I lifted the dropper out of the neck.
The floor did not benefit and the stain on the wall remains.
February 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andy Great!
I used my friends when I slept over at her place.
It felt great after applying it on my face instantly.
I would definitely buy one and use it for myself!
January 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Oscar Blue Therapy Serum
This product is fabulous! The serum is light, delicate and deceptively effective. I have been using this product for about 4 weeks and I can see a youthful firmness already. I would definitely recommend this product.
January 5, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ming89 Good product
I like the light feeling and scent of this serum. I bought it during black friday and wish I had bought more than one bottle. It leaves the skin fresh and not sticky but smells a little bit like men's perfume
December 19, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kathy Need to be patient
I decided to try this serum after hearing rave reviews. It’s been almost a month and I haven’t seen any difference in my skin. A little goes a long way so the price is fair but no benefits so far for my skin
November 20, 2012
80% of the signs of aging can be visibly reduced.
Wrinkles appear smoother, contours feel tighter as though uplifted and dark spots appear reduced for a visible transformation. For all skin types.
A golden elixir that melts into your skin.
A. Floa Aquae
From Klamath Lake, Oregon, known for its firming action.
A macro-algae from North Brittany waters in the Atlantic Ocean, known for its repairative action.
Pure Thermal Plankton
Regeneration and soothing action.
Apply morning and/or evening to clean skin.
Apply either underneath your usual moisturiser or anti-age product, or apply alone.
Using both hands, smooth over the face in an outward pattern starting from the centre. Finish by the neck. Avoid eye contour.