iStock
# more beauty
Feb 3, 2017

FACIAL MASSAGE: HOW TO SLOW DOWN THE FIRST SIGNS OF AGING

Face essence and facial massage are the perfect pairing to maintain youthful, glowing skin!
 

If you’ve recently noticed age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, dryness or saggy skin when you look in the mirror, then your skin is likely showing the first signs of aging. Before you panic, take comfort in knowing that only 20% of skin aging is genetic, while the other 80% is defined by lifestyle and environmental factors, all things you can control!

Life Plankton™ Essence: the key to skin repair

What you put on your skin plays an important role in its overall health and appearance, but how you apply your skincare products can have an effect as well! Biotherm Life PlanktonTM Essence is a next-generation skin treatment that combines the featherweight texture of a beauty water with the effectiveness of a serum. Highly concentrated in natural Life PlanktonTM, a living microorganism that’s been lauded as a veritable “fountain of youth”, this regenerative face essence works best when applied during facial massage.

Highly recommended by skin care experts, facial massages help offset the signs of aging by increasing blood circulation and helping skincare products absorb more easily. Making it a regular part of your skincare routine is one surefire way of maintaining youthful, healthy skin. Want to give it a go?

DIY facial massage

Step 1:

Once you’ve cleansed and toned your skin, smooth 3-4 drops of Life PlanktonTM Essence between your palms and apply the product to your forehead, cheeks, chin and neck using gentle dabbing motions.

Step 2:

With both hands, gently tap your fingertips like falling rain over your face and neck.

Step 3:

Take 2 more drops and smooth the liquid between your index fingers. Then, apply the product to any areas that are particularly dry, such as laugh lines, frown lines, or crow’s feet.

Step 4:

Finally, gently roll your palms over your face and neck in wave motions to encourage blood circulation. All set!

LIFE PLANKTON™ ESSENCE LIFE PLANKTON™ ESSENCE
Fundamental Skin Treatment - All Skin Types
N/A
AQUASOURCE GEL AQUASOURCE GEL
For 48h Of Intense Hydration And Glowing Skin
$ 52.00
LIFE PLANKTON™ ESSENCE-IN-MASK (BOX OF 6) LIFE PLANKTON™ ESSENCE-IN-MASK (BOX OF 6)
Facial Sheet Mask For A Newborn, Healthy, Hydrated, And Glowing Skin.
$ 72.00
September 11, 2018