LORA Customer Representative says:
please ask a question to see an answer...
Your search history
Due to a technical issue, we are currently unable to connect you with our virtual Lancome Customer Representative. Please try again in a few minutes. Thank you!
If you haven't found the answer you're looking for, we are more than happy to help! Just Contact Us
- Shipping and Returns
- Payments & Ordering
- Order Status
- Privacy & Security
- Contact Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Why Shop online
- Site Map
Why Shop Online Content
- Pure extract of thermal plankton™
- Have Biotherm products been dermatologically tested?
- How long can I keep a product once it has been opened?
- Where can I find the list of ingredients?
- How long can a product be kept without having been opened?
- Just what is the skin?
- What characterises dry skin?
- What characterises normal to combination skin?
- What characterises oily skin?
- How do I go about choosing the products that best suit my skin?
- I have normal to combination skin; what products can you recommend for me?
- I have dry skin; what products can you recommend for me?
- I have sensitive skin; what products can you recommend for me?
- What does it mean to have sensitive skin?
- How to fight cellulite?
- What are the factors that encourage the appearance of cellulite?
- What makes the skin of the body different from the skin of the face?
- What is cellulite?
- How can cellulite be identified?
- How do rings under the eyes come about?
- How can I combat the effects of stress on my skin?
- Why does skin age?
- Why do we get bags under the eyes?
- How can I combat the effects of pollution on my skin?
- What is anti-age skincare and when should I start using it?
- What effect does stress have on the skin?
- Why use a specific care product for around the eyes?
- What is anti-wrinkle care and when should I start using it?
- Some sun protection advice
- What is it that makes Biotherm product provide such efficient skin protection?
- Does my self-tanner protect me from the sun?
- Will a sun protection product with a high SPF prevent tanning?
- What is a phototype?
- Can I use Biotherm sunscreens to protect my children from the sun?
- How long can I keep my sun care product once it has been opened?
- How do I choose my sun protection?
- What are the effects of the sun on unprotected skin?
- Can I apply my usual moisturiser before putting on my sun care?
- Why do I need to moisturise my skin?
- How can dry skin be distinguished from dehydrated skin?
- How do you know if your skin is dehydrated?
- Will a sun protection product with a high spf prevent tanning?
- What is the difference between sensitive skin and irritated skin?
- Why do the signs of aging appear more suddenly on men?
- What causes skin to dehydrate or dry up?
- What is the difference between an "after-shave" and after-shave care?
- Why does men's skin tend to be oily?
- How can the risk of irritation when shaving be reduced?
- Just what is Pure Extract of Thermal Plankton™?
- When will I receive my order?
- HAVE BIOTHERM PRODUCTS BEEN DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED?
- Our Biotherm Promotions
- Where are Biotherm products sold?
- Do you accept international orders?